The list has been updated on .
The last added game is .
Another busy weekend of fixtures!
Friday - Champion 10s v Redlands 11s
Saturday - Bath City 18s v Champion 18s - South West Counties Youth League
Saturday - Champion 16s v Procision Academy (Reading)
Saturday - Champion 10s v AFC Bournemouth JTC festival
Good luck all players involved #champion#games#development 2019-09-20
@x.rachhell.x tagged me in a post saying I should state 10 random facts about myself. Normally I don't do these types of requests but I figured why not.
1) I'm 27 years old and I'm born in March. I've lived in Canada my entire life and I travel occasionally.
2) I'm currently in University studying Marketing Management. This will be my 3rd post-secondary attempt and 2nd completion. I also have a diploma in Interactive Media Design.
3) Mortal Kombat will forever be my favourite gaming franchise, which is why all my Mixer streaming alerts are MK related. MK9 is my favourite MK game.
4) I've literally played video games for as long as I remember and don't remember the first game I've ever played, but most likely it was Donkey Kong Country
5) In my free time I watch YouTube (Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter, CinemaSins, etc), workout, read (currently reading Fellowship of the Ring, but I also read comics), watch films and watch Hockey (Go Leafs Go!)
SAXOPHONE CAMP FOR KIDS⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Feel the internal tempo!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
How do you do it?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You externalise it!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Few weeks ago I came back from a 4-day intensive drum camp with master drummer @bennygreb.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I learnt a ton of new techniques and this is one of them.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Few things you need to know.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Playing with the metronome is useless unless you can't hear it.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Work on having a good internal tempo before using the metronome. Otherwise you will suffer (a lot haha).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Externalise the beat by stomping like this:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ If you are in 4/4 stomp R (forward), l, r, l⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ If you are in 3/4 stop R (forward), l, r, L (forward) - like in⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ this video.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here we were sight-reading a Grade 8 piece while stoping quarter notes.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Ray got so much better in a matter of 20 minutes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This is an amazing technique t 2019-09-29